It felt like September just flew the fuck by; Realized it was already the end of the month and got so scared because I was thinking I had like no tunes for y'all, but thankfully I do, so as like I say in every single one of these damn things, I really hope you can find some new cool shit once again.
Also just wanted to take the time to educate y'all non-wrestling heads on one of the greatest of all time that the world suddenly lost last week, The Bastard PAC; He was someone who really opened my eyes when it comes to the art and technicality of the sport and I'm probably going to be mourning this loss for a while. For ones that don't know who he was and how he was, I recommend you watch this compilation of some of the most insane shit you will ever see in a wrestling ring. Been showing this to all my non-head friends this week and it just blows their tiny little minds. Rest In Peace you beautiful evil man.
Losses like this really puts things into perspective for me and it makes me realize how short life is and make you want to strive to be the best you can be. I'm always grateful for y'all's support and really hope I can manage to keep doing this for y'all as long as my ears still work. Trying to already plan out some crazy end of year shit so I really hope it can follow on that for y'all because we need good shit in this fucked up music climate. But yeah enough stalling, y'all know the drill, so dig in!
Comments
Post a Comment