billdifferen's favorite music of august 2026 (plus favorite albums from july and august)
on
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Yay another month gone which means I gotta make another list of bullshit for y'all
August really flew by, which caused me to clamor around and try to figure out what I've been listening to, so I hope this month's list is a good one for y'all. Still hot as all everloving fuck out here in nowhere Texas so burrowing my in-my-mom's-basement ass inside as much as I can. Since we hit another two months of the year, you know I had to get y'all a list of my favorite projects too, so I hope y'all can find some cool stuff there.
But this month, we have more than 60 chunes that I dug so hope y'all can find some new stuff here too. Always appreciative of y'all's support and take care!
(Also the soundcloud embeds look wonky as fuck because less and less songs are allowing you to use the official's site embed so you gotta go to a 3rd party site and no matter how much my stupid ass tried, they would never center so sorry about that lmfao)
Comments
Post a Comment